25.6.13

Vote now for zombie supremacy

P.s. HERE IT IS FOR LAZY PEOPLE...



It's been a few years since my last post AGAIN. I've been spinning plates and juggling chainsaws and stuff like last time. Anyway since then I've become a star of the silver screen and shit. You can see what I'm on about at http://riverfc.com/four4/#shortlist - go to page 4 and vote on THE HOMECOMING. This film is up for a major award and will save 9 poor starving children from a life of poverty in kings road avenue round the corner where they all living the back of an old Nissan. Basically this short movie is a cry for help I beg you to vote and share hard. Think about the poor kids and vote. When you vote don't be lazy make sure you pick the right film and follow the lazy bastard idiot proof Twitter voting instructions with the #hashtags cleverly done for you. Now then I need a shit gotta bail. Vote please.

For the really bloody lazy zombie fans out there just cut-n-paste this in to Twitter: I’ve just voted for The Homecoming #four4horror http://bit.ly/14uRTMD #votethehomecoming (its bloody scary and the Zombie is by far the best actor init). Voting closes in early August so lazy f'wits can take their time.
 

2 comments:

bugleboypublishing.com said...

hey Ben! Brilliant!

ben ferrier said...

I assume you mean my fantastic blog post and acting.

Post a Comment

DICKS ART COMPETITION ---> HAVE SOME FUN