28.10.09

Top Secret Twitter Lists Leaked



I've just been given access to Twitter’s spanking brand new BETA lists. Twitter asked me not to tweet them. So here they are on Flickr and on my blog.

If this is really a BETA and not just a leak baiting exercise then frankly I'm disappointed there is nowhere to send my feedback and ideas back to Twitter HQ. I'm still slightly honored mind.

So far pretty neat. I have three broad niche interests 1. Marketing and the web, 2. Art and design, 3. General stupidity. This is going to be really useful to classify my twits, cut through the twitter mist, find and share the good stuff with the right people.

So wasssup?

Managing your lists could do with a little tweaking. As could adding folk to lists and knowing which folks are already in lists. It would be useful to add a description for your lists. And my god, those poor suckers with tens of thousands of followers may as well start again.

Idea: Would be super-cool if you could broadcast tweets to specific lists. Call it a relevance filter.

Did I miss this on Mashable BTW?

2 comments:

Matt Walker said...

Haha, I think everyone got to try it out. Just trying to be sneaky, Twitter is. :p

mybkexperience said...





I found this on internet and it is really very nice to read and helpful
An excellent arcticle to read about!
Great work!
Krogerfeedback
Travel-blog
mybkexperience



Post a Comment

DICKS ART COMPETITION ---> HAVE SOME FUN