7.4.11

Eat my shorts dot com



Not enough guns and knives ehh!

Further to my recent "whats in my sink dot com" idea that was taken to the cleaners by someone I shall refer to only as "G" to protect his/her identity. Herewith find below a new idea called "what can I quickly cobble together in response to being stabbed in the back dot com" or "eat my shorts dot com". Possibly even "handbags at dawn dot com".

In my counter criticism blag you'll find:

  • Spy camera

  • Getaway car keys

  • Wallet [black / stealth]

  • Aslan the lion water squirter

  • Big heavy and durable torch

  • Pistols

  • Tea strainer [smart people don't tea bag]

  • Steak knife

  • Potato peeler [deceptively deadly]

  • Another knife

  • Dinner party knife [perfect for black tie op's]

  • Pink knife

  • Abacus [for calculating getaway times]

  • Spud gun

  • Ammo for above [full 6 chip clip]

  • Childs hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

DICKS ART COMPETITION ---> HAVE SOME FUN