5.4.11

What's in my sink dot com



Some filthy things in my sink.

Thinking about how stupidly easy it is to create a stupid idea for the first time in a short while I thought I'd share this ridiculous idea for a new website called "whatsinmysink.com" based entirely on the fabulous website called what's in my pocket dot com AKA "Everydaycarry.com" that I'd nearly forgotten about but I was reminded about five minutes ago on Facebook by my old IT Jedi master. I'm genuinely sink to death of washing up the same old stuff every day:p Would it not be far more interesting to wash up some other suckers dirty stuff?

What's in your dirty sink then?

Further to the above idea I'd also like to register my intent to set up the geo-location service called "We do any washing up dot com", "We buy your washing up dot com" and "I'll do your washing up dot com".

P.S. Further to the above again I'd just like to remind you of an old proverb that someone like Guy Kawaski [you know the one on Twitter.com] would probably post - along the lines of - "It's not what is your dirty sink that is the ball-ache. It's the mountain of filth on your IKEA worktop next to your sink that needs washing up that is the big problem." ~Disherwasherupicus

No comments:

Post a Comment

DICKS ART COMPETITION ---> HAVE SOME FUN