7.8.09

Idea # three: Tickedy ticky tick tock look at the clock


Idea # 3: Big Ben click cLock apparently it was 12:34 and 56 seconds on the 07/08/09 today, which is nice. I missed it. It's not exactly as if everyone in the world experienced it at the same time, with GMTV and all that crap anyway, and unless you were sat next to the atomic clock (where is it and how do you get one btw?) was it real time? And what about America? So it got me thinking about other good times. Here's one of mine 66666 genuine miles in my '73 GT6 at 45rpm (OK mph) and with 69 on the re-settable clock. Tickedy boo. Beat that? Another good number (POSSIBLY THE BEST IN THE WORLD) is 55378008 - calculate that and stand on your head - in the corner. I suppose the idea here is just that there's no time like a good time but you are welcome to send me your own clock, speedometer, dial or display snaps and I'll happily tell your timely tale here - any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DICKS ART COMPETITION ---> HAVE SOME FUN