10.11.09

Don't try this at home & PLEASE don't tell my mum

You really don't want to see the other photos

Confessions of a rocket fuelled bad dad.

It was my birthday on Halloween and the weekend after that it was fireworks night. I had some memorable times. Here are a few other stupid and spooky things that happened to me.

  • I threw a rocket in the air that backfired and exploded up my back passage [stupid and noisy].

  • I wore a pumpkin on my head [cool I think].

  • I got stung by a wasp.

  • I fell asleep [ok passed out] and woke up with a cartoon cock marker-penned on my forehead, red nail varnish, "LOVE" and "COCK" on my knuckles, lipstick [roughly applied] on my face and specs.

  • Got snapped "hanging out" with my old mate Adam.

  • I set off a firework in my hand and slightly burnt my hand.

  • I had a firework war but I was out-gunned.

  • I fell off a bar stool.

  • I woke up fully clothed and in my shoes [twice].


The moral of this horror story is don't mess with your friends - they give as good as they get. Take it easy on the witches brew. Don't try this at home. And please don't tell my mum. Thanks to @rpwilson for the photo / makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DICKS ART COMPETITION ---> HAVE SOME FUN